Peanut Butter is one of a dog's favorite flavors! For these treats, we wanted that great peanut butter flavor, but also a treat with healthy ingredients. This recipe was created with organic no sugar peanut butter and organic rolled oats for a flavorful treat that is sure to be a favorite.
Here at Annabelle’s we do not use any chemicals or preservatives in our treats, so much like human baked goods, they have a limited shelf life. We recommend keeping treats refrigerated to extend their shelf life and freshness. Here is a general shelf life guideline:
• No refrigeration – up to 2-3 weeks
• Refrigerated – up to 6 weeks
• Frozen – up to 6 months
ABOUT OUR TREATS:
• Since we do not use any chemicals or preservatives, our treats will be more on the crunchy side. Soft treats require preservatives to prevent mold and rancidity.
• We bake our treats to remove the majority of moisture, as moisture equals mold. Occasionally, we will have a batch that molds, but we guarantee all our products and are happy to send replacements should this occur.
• Need a softer treat? Try our Honey Cinnamon flavor. These treats have a more crumbly than crunchy texture that is easier for doggos to chew!
Flour Blend (Organic Buckwheat Flour, Blanched Almond Flour, Organic Potato Starch, Organic Arrowroot Flour), Water, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Peanut Powder, Canola Oil
Crude Protein, Minimum - 10.0%
Crude Fat, Minimum - 13.0%
Crude Fiber, Maximum - 3.0%
Moisture, Maximum - 21.0%
Ash, Maximum 2.0%
*EVERY PET IS DIFFERENT. IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT ANY OF THESE INGREDIENTS, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR VET BEFORE FEEDING TO YOUR PET.*
SHIPPED TO USA ONLY